Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bill Clinton photos

While looking through a box of old prints I found a couple of photos of Bill Clinton from the early 90's. I took these while at my very first photojournalism job at The Daily Astorian in Astoria, Oregon. The top photo is President Clinton at the timber summit in Portland during his first year as president.
This 1992 shot is from before he was elected president. I took it during a campaign stop in Portland. The Rose City (Portland) crowd pelted him with roses after he finished his stump
speech.

I'm going through my old photos to see what I can use in the two classes I'm teaching at Umpqua Community College this summer.

A more recent picture from when he stopped in Roseburg while campaigning for Hillary in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment